1) What is APM employment services?
APM Employment Services is a national provider of Disability Employment Services (DES) and JobActive (JA) in Australia. We are a for-purpose organisation, driven by our social purpose to help people with a disability find a job they love.
We work with job seekers to identify their strengths, skills and interests, and match them with the right employers. We also work with businesses to find the right employees for their needs, and provide ongoing support to ensure everyone can thrive in their new role.
We are proud to be one of the largest providers of DES and JobActive in Australia, and to have a team of dedicated and passionate employees who are committed to making a difference in the lives of job seekers with a disability.
2) What does APM employment services stand for?
APM Employment Services, previously known as Australian Personnel Management, is one of Australia’s leading providers of employment and training services.
APM Employment Services helps job seekers find work and provides training and support to help them keep their jobs. The organisation also helps employers find the right staff for their businesses.
APM Employment Services has a wide range of services and programs that can help both job seekers and employers.
The organisation’s services include:
– Job search assistance
– Job placement
– Training and development
– Workplace support
APM Employment Services also delivers a range of programs that are designed to help job seekers and employers. These programs include:
– Jobactive: This program helps job seekers find and keep a job. Jobactive providers can also help job seekers with training, work experience, and other support.
– Disability Employment Services: This program helps job seekers with disability find and keep a job. DES providers can also help job seekers with training, work experience, and other support.
– Indigenous Employment Program: This program helps Indigenous Australians find and keep a job. IEP providers can also help job seekers with training, work experience, and other support.
If you are a job seeker or employer, APM Employment Services can help you find the right solution for your needs.
3) How can APM employment services help me find a job?
The team at APM Employment Services are experts at helping people find work. We will work with you to identify your skills and experience, and match you to the right job. We can also provide you with support and advice on applying for jobs, preparing for interviews, and negotiating your salary.
4) What are the benefits of using APM employment services?
There are many benefits to using APM Employment Services. Here are just a few:
1. We can help you find a job that’s right for you.
We work with you to identify your skills, interests and goals. We then match you with job openings that fit your criteria. This way, you can be sure you’re applying for jobs you’re actually interested in and qualified for.
2. We provide free job search assistance.
Our services are completely free of charge. We’ll help you create or update your resume, search for jobs, and prepare for interviews.
3. We have a wide network of employers.
We work with a large network of employers, both in the private and public sector. This gives us access to a wide range of job openings, so we can help you find the right job for you.
4. We offer personalized support.
We understand that everyone’s situation is different. Our team will work with you one-on-one to provide the support you need, when you need it.
If you’re looking for employment assistance, APM Employment Services is the right choice. We’ll help you every step of the way, from finding the right job to nailing the interview. Contact us today to get started.
5) How do I get started with APM employment services?
There are a few things you should know before getting started with APM Employment Services. Here are five things you should do to get started:
1. Make sure you are eligible for services.
2. Register for an account and complete an online profile.
3. Attend an orientation session.
4. Schedule an appointment with a case manager.
5. Start job searching!